Translators to Create Text that’s
Accurate, Effective & Fluent
Ensure Your Meaning Doesn’t Get Lost in Translation
There’s a lot more to translating a text than simply switching things over to the same words in a different language. If it was that easy, the instruction manual that came with your foreign-made DVR would actually make sense!
With Interpreters Plus the meaning of your text won’t get lost in translation. The work will be done by a certified translator who is a native speaker of the target language with expertise in your subject matter. As a result, your translation will:
- Be well-written, clear, accurate, and grammatically correct
- Communicate the nuances of your text
- Use proper idiom and be culturally appropriate
Get Work Done on Your Schedule
Depending on the text’s length, formatting, and document type, we can complete most translations in just 48 hours. Need it even sooner? 24-hour turn-around is often available for an additional fee. In a really big rush? We’re also known for turning documents around on a same-day basis, especially for those who realize in the morning that they forgot to prepare for the appointment they have with immigration that afternoon.
Let Us Know What You Need
Interpreters Plus provides translation services from and to all languages. Our most popular services include:
- Marketing translation – Culturally-appropriate sales-oriented copy for websites, print ads, brochures, scripts (such as for online videos and TV or radio ads), and other marketing materials, such as bottle copy, sell sheets and technical instructions for the domestic and international Hair Products and Cosmetics fields.
- Medical translation – Accurate certified translations of all medical records, whether administered in the USA going to another country or vise versa.
- Legal translation – Court certified legal translators for contracts, deposition and court transcripts, affidavits, transcriptions of audio files and any other documents pertaining to the legal realm.
- Script translation – Excellent pricing on translations for scripts and subtitles.
- Book translation – Fluent translations that convey all the subtleties of the original manuscript.
- Technical translation – Translations of technical manuals and specifications, completed by technical experts who are native speakers of the target language.
- Document translation – Including employee manuals, business documents, correspondence, and email communications (especially for those who do business with firms located in other countries).
- Immigration papers translation – Affordable assistance with birth and marriage certificates, school transcripts, and other important immigration papers.
To find out how Interpreters Plus can make your next translation or interpreting assignment go smoothly, call us today at 818-649-0159—or use our online form to request a bid.