Interpreters to Help You Speak with
People Who Don’t Speak Your Language
Communicate Effectively with Anyone
Do you speak Spanish, Chinese, Farsi, Hebrew, Tagalog, Greek, Korean, Swahili, Arabic, Croatian, or any of the hundreds of other languages that your clients do? When you or someone at your firm need to speak with someone who speaks a language that you do not, Interpreters Plus can send a professional, certified interpreter to your location to facilitate smooth communication for you.
You can rest assured that our experienced interpreters honor their role as a “language tool,” providing precise–and culturally accurate–interpretation of the words that are said.
Let Us Know What You Need
Interpreters Plus provides on-site interpreter services from and to all languages, including American Sign Language. Our most frequent requests are for:
- Conference interpreter – Simultaneous interpreting for conferences, conventions, seminars, trade shows, and presentations. Interpreters Plus can also provide the interpreter’s booth and all necessary audio equipment (such as head sets).
- Medical interpreter – Reliably accurate interpreters for medical appointments, hospital visits, QMEs, AMEs.
- Legal interpreter – Qualified court-certified interpreters (often available on short notice) for depositions, hearings, trials, recorded statements, jail and detention conferences, arbitrations, and mediations.
- Phone statements interpreter – We work closely with insurance adjusters and investigators in the in-take process of recorded statements for auto accidents. We also aide with the set up of the appointments at no cost.
- Entertainment industry interpreter – Excellent rates for professional dubbing, voice overs and expert on-set linguistic coaching.
- Immigration interview interpreter – To ensure that the applicant fully understands the interviewer’s questions.
- Tour interpreter – To make your tours meaningful to everyone in attendance.
Find out how Interpreters Plus can make your next interpreting assignment go smoothly. Call us today at 818-649-0159 or use our online form to request a bid.